- Dr. Wayne Dyer
What Good is Freedom
if No One Uses it?
- conducting warrantless surveillance of law-abiding citizens and the media;
- arresting law-abiding citizens guilty of nothing more than criticizing government policies;
- labeling military veterans who stand strong in defense of the Constitution as potential domestic terrorists;
- carrying out military drills, complete with black-ops helicopters and tanks, in small towns and cities across the country;
- distributing an arsenal of military equipment and amassing hollow-point bullets for domestic use;
- and authorizing local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to use drones equipped with weapons and surveillance devices.
The "economic recovery" that we all keep hearing about is mostly just a mirage. The percentage of Americans that are employed has barely budged since the depths of the last recession, the labor force participation rate is at a 36 year low, the overall rate of homeownership is the lowest that it has been in nearly 20 years and approximately 49 percent of all Americans are financially dependent on the government at this point.
Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.
The people we elect aren’t the ones calling the shots, says Tufts University’s Michael Glennon
How to Survive the…
Yours in freedom,
A Shallow Planet Production