Poor Man Survival
Self Reliance tools for independent minded people…
Hope for the best-Plan for the worst!
A Digest of Urban Survival Resources
Gun laws are coming-more of your rights to shrink
HOW DOES A NATION BEGIN TO ERODE?
It starts with an absence of character. Plain and simple. Moral decadence, financial irresponsibility, jealousy and greed, lack of respect for others’ property, discrimination based on ethnicity, race, gender, and class all have that one common denominator.
THE EROSION OF LIBERTY-THE COMMON ELEMENT
Happy April Fool's Day! Which means you should be skeptical of all you read on the Internet today, or - like every other day of the year.
When preparing for a disaster, there are probably many survival items that come to mind. We all had a good practice run with the recent pandemic. All of us quickly found out what really works and what we could do without.
When prepping for survival on your own property, it is important to know the difference between survival items that you definitely need and those that aren’t a priority. Learn more about these survival items you shouldn’t buy when prepping for a disaster.
1. Survival Food Kits* - There are plenty of companies out there that make survival meals and food kits. While these are nice to have in a pinch, they often are quite expensive. You can make your own survival food kits by picking up some well-preserved food options at the store...
You may also like...
*You can order 3-day food kits at our RetroGuy storefront!
4 FREE Digital Reports:
- The Water Survival Guide [Download]
- The Survival Garden Guide [Download]
- Top 10 Items Sold Out After A Crisis - [Download]
- How to Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half [Download]
Prepare. Train. Survive.
You Can’t Buy Life Insurance After You’re Dead-Prepare NOW for Emergencies…
Liberty Band Emergency Solar Radio
Staying informed could be a matter of life and death.
That’s why federal and state agencies advise that every American home should have an emergency radio.