Poor Man Survival
Self Reliance tools for independent minded people…
A Digest of Urban Survival Resources
Life after the state will be good!
Let's face the facts — America is in serious trouble. But you're not going to get the real story on the evening news. What you will hear is that there is "misinformation" out there, which Washington wants you to think is a threat to America.
There is no threat.
"Misinformation" is clearly an excuse to stop communication among people as the system collapses, and the government can't sell its bonds and funnel people into the death care system. It is desperation, but dangerous. It is merely a bogeyman to invoke more control.
The Internet has exposed the crisis, and crisis speeds up events when widely known. A free Internet is plainly a serious threat to government tyranny. All governments turn on their own people in their final days in order to retain power. Those who can't see this or can't believe it had better assume it and protect what they have before it's too late.
Recall that even years after his death, the Roman Senate continued to cry "Hannibal is at the gates," using the peoples' fear of Hannibal exactly as the U.S. government and its lapdog politicians today use the myths of terrorism and misinformation. We are sacrificing liberty because of created, imagined threats.
"The State is god walking on earth."
-George WF Hegel
But Hannibal is not the enemy. The enemy comes from within. The Feds are tracking everything. This is not fear or scare talk. If you have been reading beyond the controlled media, you know very well the seriousness of the situation.
The time is coming very soon when financial assets will not legally be able to leave the United States. The door is fast closing. Something Americans don't understand: There can be no free society once the government has granted itself the power to confiscate property, imprison people under any pretext (or without a pretext) and without charge. This is now true in America.
Is there any good news? Absolutely! But first we have to go through the fire of economic and social upheaval. When will it happen? No one knows, but it could happen at any time.
The U.S. government is currently inflating the currency away. We can expect at least one big, unannounced devaluation until it is done. Devaluation is default. Then there will have to be a new currency. Many people believe it's prepared for a return to a gold standard.
But the old regime that ruined America must go, to be replaced with new statesmen with limited Congressional terms. Now what can we expect in life after the state? In his book Welcome To Life After The State, author Dominic Frisby writes: "As states collapse, now happening, there will be no wars, no taxation, no vast paperwork, no passports, no waste, no debt, no inflation. No wealth and power concentrated in the hands of a few. No needless regulation. The tyranny of the bureaucrats gone. No trade restrictions, customs, duties or other barriers to trade." The following is quoted from pages 230 and 231 of his book:
- There are fewer taxes, simpler taxes and lower taxes.
- Without pressure of tax, more businesses thrive, leading to more employment.
- There is more trade and exchange, leading to greater prosperity.
- Greater prosperity will lead to more exchange and greater innovation, invention and progress. Amazing things are invented.
- Not only are we all richer, everything is cheaper.
- Without the pressure to fund government, people do not have to work so hard if they do not wish. There will be more time for other endeavours.
- People decide for themselves what they spend their earnings on.
- Those who work hard are rewarded. Those who don't are not.
- There is less waste.
- There are fewer wars. Wars that do happen are of a smaller magnitude.
- There is no government snooping, no storing of Internet data, no MI5, no CIA, no NSA, no foreign military bases, no interference in the affairs of other countries, no support of dictatorships, no foreign aid, no invasions and occupations, no torture or assassination.
- Education is no longer standardized and homogenous.
- You are responsible for the education of your children. You decide what you want them to learn.
- Healthcare is cheaper and better.
- Responsible for ourselves, we take better care of ourselves. We are thus healthier.
- Money, banking and the state separate. Independent currencies compete freely.
- Government and the economy separate. There are no more bail-outs, subsidies or artificial booms created by government inflation of the money supply in order to get re-elected.
- Houses are affordable.
- Official measures, numbers and statistics become honest again as obfuscation is no longer incentivized.
- Truth, integrity and good conduct follow.
- There are fewer laws and fewer regulations. Individual responsibility grows, as does a sense of responsibility to the collective.
- Through being responsible for themselves, communities bond and are more harmonious.
- The institution of the family gets stronger.
- The young are not alienated and priced out.
- The cost of essential services such as health care and education will be in line with what local people earn.
- There is more character, colour and variety.
- There are no zombies.
- The state is not responsible for welfare. Communities, families–people–are. Welfare is, therefore, more effective and cheaper.
- The decision on whether to help out others is voluntary. There are no more schemes by which government forcibly takes money from people and gives it to others.
- Sink estates are not built.
There is no more war on drugs and no more laws ruining drug users' lives. As a consequence of these libertarian principles, the way that people think and act is transformed. Societies are motivated and incentivized in an entirely different, natural way. This is mass behavioral change. What could result is the most prosperous, peaceful, harmonious, safe, responsible, caring, compassionate, educated, healthy, innovative, inventive, happy, fulfilled, truthful, honorable and free society in history.
liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth
defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all
It's a natural state for humans to long for freedom. The powers-that-shouldn't-be want you to think that the state will grant you and afford you all of the above. But only in life after the state are we truly free.
In the meantime, during this time of economic and social crisis, we will need to be self-sufficient in the extreme, something few Americans understand.
Survival means many things. It means stored food and water, energy for warmth, protection from people who didn't plan, gold and silver coins, barter items, extra fuel for transportation, cash money for two to three months' expenses, soaps, salt, dried foods, cleaning products, paper products and needed medical preparations.
America is a land of plenty and Americans are
used to having plenty — plenty of food, plenty of water, plenty of everything.
Most of them can't imagine not being able to go to the store to get food of
some sort. A preparedness mindset truly takes vision and planning for the
future, especially now.
Yours for the truth,
AGENDA is the most powerful expose of the communist, socialist, progressive attempt to take over America produced so far.
We have gone from a nation that took great pride in being a model of a representative democracy to being a model of how to persuade a freedom-loving people to march in lockstep with a police state.
Our losses are mounting with every passing day.
What began with the post-9/11 passage of the USA Patriot Act has snowballed into the eradication of every vital safeguard against government overreach, corruption and abuse.
20 Years of Government-Sponsored Tyranny: The Rise of the Security-Industrial Complex from 9/11 to COVID-19
WOKEISM – THE NEW RELIGION OF THE WEST
Every drop of water you’ve ever drunk, swam in, bathed in, or watered your plants with was once a drop of rain falling from a cloud. Of course, those drops of water were probably purified at your local water treatment plant.
But what if the treatment plant shuts down due to a major disaster? Is it safe to harvest rainwater and drink it? The answer is yes, but you have to do it right.
Instead of placing a thousand cups out in a rainstorm, you should build your very own rainwater harvesting system. This system collects rain and stores it safely for you to drink at your convenience. For sustainability and economic purposes, harvesting rainwater is an ability any long-term prepper should have...
You may also like...
Natural disasters don't wait for a convenient time
And you shouldn't wait to prepare either. In some cases there is little to no warning.
Prepare now to lessen the impact of disasters and emergencies
Remember: You can’t buy life insurance after you’re dead!
Better –Safe- Than- Sorry Super Survival Kit
Your Emergency Survival Kit Includes:
· 4Patriot Solar phone charger
· 72-hour emergency food pack [25 year shelf life+3 Bonus Meals]
· Solar/Hand crank 4Patriot emergency radio
· 4Patriot Greens sample pack [Power supplement]
· 3 Luna Nutrition bars [assorted]]
· Cleaning Wipe Pack+Personal Hygiene kit
· Emergency Rescue Blanket
· 2-PackHand Warmers
· Steel River Emergency Tent
· Emergency Poncho
· Deck of Playing Cards
· Mini [42 piece] First Aid kit
· American Natural Superfood sample
· MACE Triple-action Police Model pepper spray/UV Dye
And more-Full Details at:
TRS volt power bank - Back in stock!
3000mAh Power Bank Battery by Volt comes complete with a micro USB charging cord. This battery can be used as an extra or replacement battery
I’ve purchased a couple of power banks to add to my bug out bags. Do they lose power over time? How often should I check or recharge them?
-From Chris D.
Answer: A quality power bank can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
The thing is, most power banks will slowly lose charge over time depending on the temperature the power bank is stored at.
In addition, lithium-ion, and lithium-polymer batteries used in power banks eventually lose their capacity (typically between 200 up to 1000 cycles depending on the battery cell quality.)
The bigger the battery is, the less cycles you will need to charge it and the longer it will last. But, I would check them every 6 months if I were you.
Free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom!
Contributors and subscribers enable the Poor Man Survivor to post 150+ free essays annually. It is for this reason they are Heroes and Heroines of New Media. Without your financial support, the free content would disappear for the simple reason that I cannot keep body and soul together on my meager book sales & ecommerce alone.
You Can’t Buy Life Insurance After You’re Dead
That's Bad News...
You Can’t Buy Life Insurance After You’re Dead-Prepare NOW for Emergencies…Small radios, books, emergency power cell or solar/battery radio weather radio!
Support our efforts by shopping my storefront…
A Smoking Frog Feature, Shallow Planet Production